Gilsland Hall Hotel has many years experience of catering for group holidays. In 2006 the hotel was a finalist for the prestigious National award for ‘Best Individual Hotel for Groups’.
The hotel offers:
- Entertainment in the ballroom most evenings – including dancing, live music and bingo (Please check our entertainment programme on booking)
- Coach trips to local areas of interest
- Low impact activities such as bowling, putting, boules and croquet
- Conservatory style Hadrian’s Coffee Shop overlooking the Bowling Green
- Galloways Bar
- Spacious grounds to explore, including the original Spa Well and the remains of the Victorian Swimming Pool
The hotel is easily accessible by coach from the A69, Carlisle to Newcastle road, and has extensive facilities for overnight parking.